Alongside many other retailers in the Metro Melbourne community, the Doncaster Volkswagen team is thrilled to be re-opening our showrooms from Wednesday 28th of October. On behalf of the entire Doncaster Volkswagen team, we thank you for your ongoing support throughout 2020, and look forward to welcoming you back through our doors soon!
Can I get my car serviced? YES, our Service Centre is now open. To book your service appointment, please click here
Can I visit a showroom? YES, our Doncaster Showroom is now open. Call 03 8832 7888 to speak with our Sales Consultants.
Do I have to visit the dealership to purchase? NO, our sales consultants are available for both virtual and in-person appointments, so please let us know which you would prefer. Contact us via 03 8832 7888 or by emailing email@example.com
While Doncaster Volkswagen have always practiced thorough cleaning, health and safety procedures, we understand the greater importance in the current situation and are enforcing the below measures company-wide:
- All Doncaster Volkswagen locations are hand shake free zones.
- All Doncaster Volkswagen locations have a strict no mask, no entry policy from July 23rd
- All visitors must sign in using the QR code or registration log at each entry
- If you are currently undertaking a 14-day self-isolation period or are experiencing any symptoms of the coronavirus, please contact us to reschedule your booking.
- Hand sanitising stations are readily available for all staff and visitors.
- Deeper cleaning and disinfection of high-touch and high-traffic areas.
- Technicians are wearing gloves and protection wherever possible.
- Temporary steering wheel and seat covers are fitted to vehicles.
- More frequent maintenance and cleaning of our facilities.
- We request Eftpos or credit card payments, to avoid cash handling.